Register for School Licenses
Guided Math That Works is designed to be budget-friendly for teachers and schools so that as many educators as possible can benefit.
School licensing is $79.00 per teacher with a minimum purchase of 5 licenses It includes access to all materials for the entire program, professional development videos, downloadable PDFs, and all bonuses.
These licenses are individual and non-transferrable, meaning your teachers keep their access to the membership site and discussion community no matter what or where they teach in future years.
If you bring more staff on board (either for the current school year, or in future school years) and wish to purchase additional licenses, you can do that at any time.
Here is the process for purchasing:
- Complete the form below.
- After receiving your order, we will send you an invoice via e-mail to the contact person.
- You should submit the invoice to your school district to send the payment via USPS.
- Once payment is received from your school district, we will e-mail the contact person for the names and e-mail addresses of the teachers that will receive a license.
- If you are paying by credit card, your order will be processed within 2 business days. If you are paying by cheque or purchase order, we will be in touch shortly to process that payment.
- If you are purchasing more than 10 licenses, we will be in touch with a document for you to complete.
- After we receive the names and e-mail addresses of the teachers, we will create accounts for each teacher to access their professional development course.
- The teachers will receive an e-mail with their login details and have full access to the professional development course.